Words we use:
- NSSI: Nonsuicidal Self-Injury. This is the new term for self-injury, and use to be a coping mechanism for Steph.
- Niblings: Children of one's sibling. Steph uses this term for her 2 nephews and niece.
- "Should" Reference to podcast E6 "Don't Should on Yourself".
- 10 ladies: Steph’s core group of friends from high school.
- Bro: This is Steph's good friend Daniel, who was on E47.
- Pappou: Steph's Greek grandfather
- "Accessory" Steph can't say this word. See here: https://youtu.be/sjnPI2basZ0